Up and off early from Paris in the morning. A really long drive today to lauterbrunnen. Not much to report other stopping at a few rest stops. Really nice weather, really hot in the sun. Started getting closer to the mountains in Switzerland and it was great to see everyone getting so exciting. Going to all these places I've already been is really relaxing too - I don't have to worry about getting photos because I've already taken them - I can just relax and enjoy the scenery. Everything looks so different in the winter. Total different kind of pretty. Nowhere near as green as last time but the snow. Oh the snow.
The waterfall Edward and I walked behind last time was barely flowing! But still very pretty. We are in four people cabins this time and it's quite a tight squeeze. Had dinner of cheese fondue which was lovely but very rich and then rosti (shredded then fried potato) and a sausage. Stayed at the bar at the campsite for the night drinking and dancing. A really good night.





